Friday, November 19, 2010

Sewing fleece pants


Yeah, they're sideways. I'm still learning here.

These are some of the fleece pants I'm practicing. I was amazed at how easy they were and how great they came out. At least I think they came out great =) I've got some in the works for the kids, since Babyum has one pair of pants and we've had some cool weather. I figure I can make enough to last him our "cold" season, besides, it's fun.

My mom taught me how to make kid tshirts out of adult tshirts, and is it great! Along with those pants, I'm making matching shirts, too, mostly with hubby's old shirts, adding some embellishments. Now if I can just find a good dress pattern for Doodlebug. Maybe I'll win this (thanks abbyapproved and whimsycouture!)and get the Apron Twirl Peasant Dress. I have the perfect fabric already!

1 comment: