Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have I written of my love of cloth diapers lately?

And the people that advocate them? Let me first say I am not a disposable basher. I will not be mad at you or tell you that you HAVE to use cloth, because I know it's just not for everyone. I just love them and want to share my love of them, and let you know you can win free ones =)

I've won a few diapers in the past: applecheeks, babykicks, flip, and thirsties. All awesome! One of my favorites I got as a freebie when I spent so much at Kelly's Closet. It's a bumGenius AIO. This is the diaper goes in the diaper bag because it's so easy! I love the velcro, the softness, the fact that I don't have to reach in and pull the insert out, but I can add more absorbency if I need to. This is also the one I leave out for Gramma, Grammy and Daddy when they are in charge of diaper changes.

So on to why I love the cloth diaper advocates. I'm looking around FB and I see that Kelly Wels is doing a GREAT giveaway!! 18 bumGenius 4.0 One Size with inserts a bumGenius Sprayer and a bumGenius Pail Liner!! This is a great starter package, and an awesome booster package. I would love, love to win, or see one of my lovely friends win, so go try =) You can read all about it at http://www.kellywels.com/kellywels-com-bumgenius-4-0-sweepstakes-kick-off and the entry form is here http://apps.facebook.com/sweepstakeshq/contests/96418/entries/new?fb_page_id=162685573746892&ogn=facebook. So what are you waiting for? GO GO WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment