Thursday, March 24, 2011

Want to win a new car seat?!? Sure you do!

I'm sure everyone has read about the new AAP guidelines for rear facing kids and booster seats. My hubby still laughs at me because I bought the Britax Frontier 85 for Babyum. Yes, I can harness him to 85 lbs and use it as a booster to 120. Hubby says if I try to get Babyum in a booster at 120 lbs he'll likely run away. I said, at least he'll be safe in the car... because the seat is going with him! No really though, I don't know what's going to happen. But I do know, as long as I can keep them safe in the car, I'll do what needs to be done. Doodlebug is still harnessed at 47 lbs and 5 years old, and many of her friends are, too. I wish I had sucked it up and gotten the Radian XTSL that rear faces to 45, because I'd totally turn Babyum back around!

Which brings me to this post =) Over on my blog roll you'll see reviews, giveaways and daily life. She's doing a giveaway for a Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL!! It ends April 20th, so there's lots of time to enter. And while I really want to win it, I'm letting you know, too, so maybe one of us will win! Go check it out at http://luvtosave.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway and enter. Good luck! (but not too much...)

No comments:

Post a Comment