Monday, July 18, 2011

Good news for Kindergarten!

Doodlebug got in! We have an elementary school for the arts here, and after many long months of waiting we got the call that she got a place and is good to go. We are going tomorrow to pick up the paperwork and get everything set, then it's off to find uniforms and school supplies. Just in time, too. Our registration deadline for public schools is the 20th of July! I know she will enjoy all the dance, art, music and plays they will be doing, as well as the fast paced learning. I can't wait, and Doodlebug is super excited to see her new school.

In other news, my online store is coming along well. I'll be taking more pictures of product tomorrow, as it wants 4 for each item, in small and large sizes. But it'll be worth the work. Check back soon, I'll be posting the store site within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment